Monday 3 September 2012

Seasons changing...









































So summer has finally come to an end and we're into September. I always get a little sad when the change starts to happen. The nights are becoming rapidly darker in the evenings and soon the cold bitchiness of winter will be slapping me in the face.

I mean it doesn't make a whole lot of difference in some ways.. I just swap one kind of sneezing for another (see above) but I sure do miss a healthy dose of vitamin D every day from the good old sunshine.

I also have a pretty poor record with winter time and road safety, the two times by bike has been involved in a crash have been down to black ice and December..  I'd stop riding it during the bleaker months.. but I'm just too damn renegade cool to stop. YOLO, SWAG, BAYLIFE... ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment